In today's fast-paced, high-tech, information-driven society, forging an effective connection with a finely-tuned target audience can carve out the key to success in business creation, event planning, fundraising, product promotion, marketing, public relations and media campaigns.
Founded by experienced newspaper journalist Jeff Pederson, Pedal Down Promotions-Your Fast Track Connection is geared up to provide all of the promotional content and materials businesses, non-profit organizations, schools, government entities and creative individuals need to spread the good word about their plans, accomplishments, endeavors, hopes and dreams - past, present and future.
Pedal Down Promotions - Your Fast Track Connection provides a wide range of promotional services, including detailed profiles of your business, school or non-profit organization; news releases; newsletters; photography; video presentations, websites and social media content, development and updates.
Contact Jeff Pederson & Pedal Down Promotions
and let us provide all of the promotional content and materials your business or organization needs to spread the good word about your events, plans projects and products.
- Press Releases - Will compose print-ready news releases for inclusion on company's own website and social media outlets, Pedal Down Promotions website and social media outlets and other selected media outlets, including newspapers, magazines and related websites.
- Profiles-Features - Will compose print-ready profiles, features and human interest pieces for inclusion on company's own website and social media outlets, Pedal Down Promotions website and social media outlets and other selected media outlets, including newspapers, magazines and related websites.
- Editing - Will edit and proofread manuscripts and drafts .
- Layout- Will layout all pages for books with or without photo content.
- Graphic Design - Will provide graphic design services for front cover, back cover and inside content for books of all sizes.
Academic Paper Editing
- Student paper proofreading and editing - Will help to refine and polish all academic written essays, projects and papers, providing suggested corrections for grammar, spelling and punctuation. We will use APA Style or MLA Style and the Merriam-Wesber dictionary in editing essays.
Job Seeker Services
- Resumes - Will help to design and refine resumes for all levels of job seekers.
- Cover Letters - Will assist in developing content for the first written contact job seekers make with a perspective employer.
- Thank You Notes - Will provide templates for the all-important job seeking step of showing appreciation for a job interview.
- Social Media Content - Will utilize a wide range of social media outlets to project a company's message. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram. Will update and develop content on a regular basis.
- Website Content - Will update and add content to company's website on a regular basis.
- PowerPoint - Will create slideshows for presentations.
- Graphic Design - Will produce graphic arts and designs for promotional materials.
- Media Kits - Will put together electronic and printed media kits, incorporating news releases, profiles, videos and photographs to promote and market company to potential customers.
- Video Production - Will compose promotional videos for company use on website, social media and other promotional materials.
- Photography - Will take and set up photos for use in promotional materials
- Newsletters - Will produce written, photographic and graphic content for newsletters.
- Direct Mailings
Contact Jeff Pederson & Pedal Down Promotions
Let us help you climb into the driver's seat to shift your business or organization onto the fast track to success.
Paul Pokorski – Midwest Sprint Car Association race car driver
Working with Jeff Pederson and Pedal Down Promotions has been a wonderful experience. Jeff has been on top of things and stays in touch with us. Jeff works hard to make sure that the information about our race team gets to our fans, and that our sponsor information also gets in front of those fans. The written information that Jeff has generated has been well done. Overall, he has helped tremendously to increase the professionalism of our team.
John Wirth, author of “Days Gone By – Growing up in Small Town Wisconsin”
In February of 2007, I started writing articles for The Sheboygan Falls News. It didn’t take long before Jeff Pederson, the editor of The Sheboygan Falls News, asked me to continue writing for the paper. I enjoyed writing them and before long it was 2016, and I had 39 stories written. I knew I wanted to have the stories published, if nothing more than as a bucket list project. I just didn’t know how to go about getting this project done. After searching the internet for anyone that could help me, it became apparent that this was going to be a long and costly undertaking.
When Jeff told me that he was branching out into a new business endeavor, Pedal Down Promotions, I knew I had hope. Working with Jeff proved to be the person I needed to successfully get my book publishing under way. Without ever actually speaking to one another, we got everything done via emails. I provided all of the stories and photos that went along with each story. We decided on the title was going to be “Days Gone By," the same as the newspapers column. With the title finalized Jeff took care of the rest. He designed the covers both front and back. He set up all of the main pages, wrote the foreword and proofread the contents to perfection. Jeff also found a printer that would print what we needed at a very reasonable price.
When I received the first proof copy I was amazed at the quality of the book. The front and back covers looked perfect as well as the layout of the contents. Jeff truly knocked it out of the park and I was thrilled to have the book of my dreams in my hands. With both of our approvals, we went forward to final print. Jeff set up contacts for placing the book. He did the advertising both in print and contacting businesses. The biggest surprise came when Jeff emailed me to check out my book on Amazon. He got everything set up for me on Amazon.com, which has proven to be very rewarding. My wife and I flew up to Wisconsin to thank Jeff and to do a promotion article for the press. With Jeff’s connections and his expertise, my dream of having a book published has come true.
Mary Ann Waldbauer – Unity Music Festival organizer
12 years ago, I began the Unity Music Festival fundraiser for the Sheboygan County Cancer Care Fund in order to help people and their families affected by cancer as a result of being proactive from my own survival experience. From the beginning, active community reporter and journalist, Jeff Pederson, recognized the heart of this cause and enthusiastically helped to promote this community event. Jeff’s talented writing helped bring the specific message to the target audience in order to achieve the maximum response. From the initial information to the follow-up information, our fundraising event details have always been reported on accurately. The quality and talent of Jeff’s support in advertising our event contributed to a sustained yearly increase in donations, to our most recent successful amount of over $300,000, for our local affected cancer patients. I trust Jeff completely and highly recommend anyone to use his services and expertise. I fully expect Pedal Down Promotions to be a great success as Jeff’s reputation and quality are comparable to none
Shirl Breunig – Sheboygan Falls Chamber-Main Street executive director
Jeff Pederson has worked with Sheboygan Falls Chamber-Main Street for the past 10 years helping us promote our events, welcome new businesses to Sheboygan Falls and spread the message to Shop Falls First. We appreciate his professional and approachable style, which creates an enjoyable working relationship. He brings a unique perspective to his work and has a special talent for “bringing out the best” of whatever project he is working on. As a major media partner, we rely on his expertise to effectively maximize our communications impact.
Linda Cates – Cates & Apel Business Services, Inc. development consultant
Jeff has been a committed media partner skillfully bringing important information to the community on a wide range of important projects that I have been involved in over the last 10 years. I have relied on his expertise in strategically positioning and writing articles to gain support, and using his special talents in connecting with and interviewing those primary to stories on behalf of the Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice, Sheboygan’s Early Bird Rotary, Love in the Name of Christ, UW-Sheboygan Foundation, Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church and St. Vincent DePaul Society. Jeff has become the “go-to writer” for everyone in my professional circle – and he consistently delivers communication that is clear, concise and interesting.
By Jeff Pederson - Pedal Down Promotions (PEDAL DOWN PROMOTIONS) September 13, 2017 – After rain washed out the previous two weekends of racing, Paul Pokorski and his Pokorski Motorsports team eagerly returned to action last Saturday, Sept. 9 at The Plymouth Dirt Track. With a stout field of 29 PDTR 360 Sprint Cars signed in for the evening, Pokorski drew the sixth starting position in the third PDTR 360 Sprint Car heat race. Pokorski was strong from the start of the third heat race, working … [Read More...]